Hotel booking by destinia.com - wow resort
(I will put this view at all sites as I can, I was injured and not refunded or compensated at all. My e-mail is email@example.com and destinia reservation was 2511132 )
Despite the attentiveness of Destinia in many ways, I am very frustrated with the hotel and Destinia for having indicated me the worst Orlando hotel and not warned me that he was under renovation. The hotel is WOW RESORT ORLANDO
1. Hotel under renovation with most rooms with builders breaking and making noise
2. All dirty, from reception to the room
3. Safe broken, forced me to lose two hours of park waiting for someone to fix it because they said they could not change the safe without the guest there
4. Refrigerator not cold enough, I asked to change it and still put in another one even worse which spoilt most of my food
5. 2 days with no towels (THAT'S IT, NO TOWELS IN ROOM) when I asked the hpusekeeper SHE SAID THERE WAS NO TOWEL IN HOTEL
6. One day out of toilet paper in the room
7. Not changed the sheets from beginning to end of the trip
8. Breakfast served at the reception, some donuts and instant juice. There was no breakfast room
9. taxes not warned of parking fee of US$ 50,00 and all of the hotels often do not charge it.
10. It took a week to deliver a package I sent to the hotel, locked it in an office and said only the manager who was never there had the keys.I Almost I went back without my shopping. The purchase had come without name but I had the tracking to prove it was mine and they still made dificult things to take it
11. Pool closed
12. ROOM WITHOUT wify, only at the reception
13. Rude receptionists and not endeavored to solve any problem
14. Bathroom Door Handle broken
15. Unclean and broken elevator
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Feelling decieved
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wow Resort Universal Studios
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..."
- "This is a call to all of the unsuspecting consumers who fell victim to the largest timeshare scam in Mexico. Personally Vida Vacations got me for $54,000, I know there..."
- "1st photo is above the mirror/sink area when you walk in. The light hood is broke and filthy. 2nd photo where a water sprinkle system use to be. And also now..."
- "On June 7th we made a simple drop-off to have a chipped diamond replaced in Emily’s wedding ring. We were told that her ring repair was covered under a service..."
- "I made a reservation for a rental car last night on advantage.com. I read all the verbiage that was on my reservation screen. Apparently, you have to click..."
- "This company is unethical. Let me explain why. If you order a new piece of furniture chances are you will receive a used piece. If it does not arrive at..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."