Hotel booking by destinia.com - wow resort
(I will put this view at all sites as I can, I was injured and not refunded or compensated at all. My e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org and destinia reservation was 2511132 )
Despite the attentiveness of Destinia in many ways, I am very frustrated with the hotel and Destinia for having indicated me the worst Orlando hotel and not warned me that he was under renovation. The hotel is WOW RESORT ORLANDO
1. Hotel under renovation with most rooms with builders breaking and making noise
2. All dirty, from reception to the room
3. Safe broken, forced me to lose two hours of park waiting for someone to fix it because they said they could not change the safe without the guest there
4. Refrigerator not cold enough, I asked to change it and still put in another one even worse which spoilt most of my food
5. 2 days with no towels (THAT'S IT, NO TOWELS IN ROOM) when I asked the hpusekeeper SHE SAID THERE WAS NO TOWEL IN HOTEL
6. One day out of toilet paper in the room
7. Not changed the sheets from beginning to end of the trip
8. Breakfast served at the reception, some donuts and instant juice. There was no breakfast room
9. taxes not warned of parking fee of US$ 50,00 and all of the hotels often do not charge it.
10. It took a week to deliver a package I sent to the hotel, locked it in an office and said only the manager who was never there had the keys.I Almost I went back without my shopping. The purchase had come without name but I had the tracking to prove it was mine and they still made dificult things to take it
11. Pool closed
12. ROOM WITHOUT wify, only at the reception
13. Rude receptionists and not endeavored to solve any problem
14. Bathroom Door Handle broken
15. Unclean and broken elevator
Reason of review: Bad quality.
Monetary Loss: $25247.
Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.
I didn't like: Feelling decieved.